Monday, November 07, 2005

what do I do

This being the first blog, I think I should start by saying .... hi there... this is samreen dhillon. I am a 25 year old girl working in the software industry since more than an year. Life out of college is way different from what I am leading right now, though I try to make it as much fun by having many night-outs ... which sometimes my body also doesn't permit.
the question that I have been asking myself is - Why software....why not MBA or even IAS?
and to that i can say -- I might want to be as inconspicuous as I can be but I dare to excel in profession. People call me workaholic( well they used to when I was in college) or even lazy (what ppl call me now) but I dream of doing stuff, of making stuff(even though virtually) - and that makes the "software" profession the most rewarding. I donot actually like the word "software", its not as impactful as "hardware" - these two words I heard when I passed out of school.That made me think hardware is better than software. Now that I am into "software" I just wish I could change the name......

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, Blogger Dijas said...

>> I dream of doing stuff, of making stuff..
Alu ke paranthe ?

>> its not as impactful as "hardware"
Yeah, its not as "impactful"
as metal goods and utensils..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home