Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Lets do Adobe Talk

I am presently in the Noida office of Adobe Systems, formally known as Adobe Systems India Pvt Ltd. The office is magnificiently build with colors which I think are trying to say something, but I still have to figure that out.
Adobe can be what you want to make it. If you have the enthusiasm to know more about technology, Adobe has a lot to say. If you are one of the people who "just come to work because they have to earn, 5 pm and I am out" then too Adobe would adjust with you very well. Sometimes I think that I have come to an ideal firm in my early "professional" life. Am figuring out what I want from it yet.
Now about my life in Adobe, come at 11 am ( +- x) leave at 11 pm (+- y). Working on PDF Library SDK in the Coretech team. Its been an year now and I still think there is so much more to learn. Some people call that a good thing....I call it LATE.
From now on I will try to write of whatever new I get to know about technology in my everyday like in this firm. If might be helpful...it might be bogus...but I would love to write it.

2 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Serge said...

Adobe rules!

I do a lot of stuff in PS7

http://sergykalstudios.blogspot.com

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger italk said...

Hey I tried calling u...guess u r asleep. Am so sorry to commenthere...the gmail,orkut and messengers nth work on this damn machine :(. Anyways...teek hai we'll talk later than...nth much..aisee hi..wht r u doing the weekend? Delhi aaraheho?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home