Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Programming on my mobile.

Yesterday when i had written the blog on the "war between MS and non-MS (which definitely is not exclusive as Pra has commented)", I had thought of written about the lifes of steve jobs and bill gates. There is lot of data about that on the web. So maybe that can wait for some more time to be on this page.
Meanwhile, I have started to know more about the symbian OS and how tough/easy is it to make programmes that run on it. Before going into the depth of talking about the symbian OS lets just get an overview of the many basic topics of operating systems on mobiles. I agree that there are many sites that provide this information. I would like to consolidate all the scattered data and would like to make this a very concise information box. Lets see if this works out. I would also be providing all the sites for where I have gathered the information.

Will be starting from tomorrow.....

5 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Dijas said...

I loooooove Symbian OS....:P

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger italk said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger andY said...

Oye Kudiye tune bhee shuru kar diya blogging shlogging...
Welcome to the blogworld..Rock the valley

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger italk said...

Hey...y not update ur blog...when u r overseas???

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Nishant said...

Dude!
Tomorrow's come n gone where's the posts?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home